Wednesday 15 December 2021

Checking out the new home

I went to check out the new home station. It's in a volatile ice storm now, which makes it look quite nice and... luminous. 

This is our own structure, one jump away from where the trade bureau office station is that will house Gottin's Lamp library and chapel. I've also visited that station, and the office rental overseer tells me there is space for rent adjacent to where the library should come. I've taken an option to a 10000 square meter hall for my museum plans. There's possibilities to expand it, but for now it should be more than enough. The hall is completely empty now, but can be fitted walls to section it in exhibition rooms. It's got a high ceiling, so it will be able to display the three meter high gilded statue of Emperor Queron that I recently purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.