Monday 3 January 2022

Eyes in system

Just a few days ago, there was an announcement on Amarr Certified News that our Empire will continue to respond with deadly force against any incursion, as well as raid Triglavian held systems aggressively.

Yesterday, lord Gaven Lok'ri led LUMEN forces against Triglavian raiders that were operating in Patzsha. I think it is the start of a renewed campaign again the Triglavians and their Kybernaut lackeys, much in the spirit of what we heard on the news.

I was able to contribute, as well as to explore a new role in fleet. There are not many roles that are compatible with my vow of non-violence. I have already tried logistics, but yesterday I tried to make myself useful in another way. I used the Indigatrix's cloaking and scanning ability to be the "eyes in the system" for the fleet. This means tracking down the wormhole entrance to Pochven, and the movement of neutral fleets and of Triglavians in the system itself, calling out around which planet the Triglavians were hiding. 

Although my help was probably superfluous I do like to think it made the operation run somewhat more smoothly.

 


The fleet of Paladins and Apocalypse class battleships was magnificent, and obliterated the enemy invaders. The puny Triglavian vessels were disposed of so quickly that it must have appeared as a celestial fireworks for the inhabitants of the planets below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.