Friday 4 December 2020

Lunarisse Aspenstar reaches out!

Lord, I was trembling and quaking, and now much later the trembling has not subsided yet!

As I was lurking in the comms channel "The Good Word", Lunarisse Aspenstar reached out to me and wanted to make contact! I had not planned to contact her for quite a while, but I had not understood that everyone is visible in these channels. She looked up my biography and obviously was triggered by my interest in archeology... 

I am not sure whether she wants to kill me or help me.

I will not copy the entire conversation here, but just summarize how it went. There was first a bit of chat about my vow of non-agression, a foul-mouthed girl called Ishta Maleto wondered at that. But soon after I confessed my interest in archeology, Aspenstar appeared to help. She sent me some basic stuff on Ametat and Avetat even though I had not mentioned these artifarts yet! I found that suspicious. It was information everyone can readily find, and I am sure she knows much more. She did confess having an interest in archeology. She also mentioned one of the first directors of her corporation was also involved in this search. I must find our who he is (male, since she uses directrix for a female). And, I must also find out whether he died a natural death.

Lunarisse Apsenstar then pointed me to Aridia and Genesis. She did not mention Kador, where the Araz and Kakol constellations are, as she must know very well. Is she trying to divert my attention?

She also revealed that Kernher was stricken from the Book by her Holder, became a heretic and is in exile somewhere in the Federation. That would explain why she does not answer my letter. However, she is still alive and remains a person of interest because of her Toth collection.

Finally, we agreed to meet in person. She proposed the chapel at the 24th Imperial Crusade station in Mehatoor. Apparently, that is the headquarters of her corporation. I will meet her there in two days time. If there are no log entries after that, then the finder of these logs will know who murdered me.

This first meeting was a momentous event for me. I would almost forget to add that I found another person of interest in the IGS comm channels: Valerie Valate. She is an archeologist and proclaimed on the channel: “Valerie Valate > what with me being the greatest sani sabik capsuleer philosopher of the modern era, and all that jazz.” 

Since the recent explorations focused all on the Takmahl lead, interviewing a Sani Sabik archeologist with vanity issues, could be useful, however revolting it may seem. Ah, why are so many of the persons of interest heretics?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.