Sunday 28 November 2021

Standings

Not only the Cardari archeological dig sites require standings. Also here in the Empire, you need to have high standings with Amarr. To my dismay, these are capsuleer standings: no matter whether you spent a lifetime as baseliner in service of God and Empire, you start out with zero standings. That is horrible! My standings are too low... What a drudgery now to get them higher through capsuleer services, this will set me back months.

I will write a letter of complaint about this state of affairs to the Theology Council. At least they can take one's pre-capsuleer life somewhat into account! 

While I'm gaining "standing", I can try to calm my mind by focusing on a local project, long in the making: the museum of Takmahl history where I plan to show my collections and educate the masses about our past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.