Wednesday 30 November 2022

Preparations

I made an appointment to meet mr. Boulette and bring him the cogwheels tomorrow. The place where we'll meet is again his horrible restaurant on Oursulaert. I've made myself a clone backup just in case.

In parallel, I've made appointments with the cluster's outstanding experts on Takmahl history. Hedion ones. There's also a famous Sani Sabik researcher, dr. Valerie Valate, that I would like to consult on this finding. 

Sometimes science has to transcend the geopolitics of the moment - I understand this can not be the case when one investigates things that can have military applications. Or, perhaps, even any applications at all. But Takmahl history is fundamental science and may relate in the end to problems -like he Triglavians- that we face as a cluster, as a common group of nations. Is it not good then that academics of the entire cluster get together? Isolationism is counterproductive in the search of our common origins, in the fundamental truths of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.