Sunday 10 January 2021

Flying with Goner Arielle

Today, I scanned down and followed Goner Arielle as he travelled to the gate.
 
I have been in contact again with Goner Sarachem, and he pointed out to me the communications channels they use when present. He is relieved often by other Goners. Sarachem speaks Amarrian, albeit with a noticeable accent of his own ancient tongue. I also learned that they see their travel as a sort of penance they perform for all of us sinners in the cluster, including for their own sins. That is why they do not accept help, nor will they rush their flight to the Gate. 
The combat probes worked admirably, and I was able to journey for several hours with Goner Arielle. From this I learned that they do not journey on a line from the sun to the gate, but rather from the Promised Land gate to Eve gate. As such, they may miss Toth's expedition wrecks which I was told warped to the star and then proceeded to Eve gate. 
 
Goner Arielle appeared in deep meditation, and remained taciturn. After a few hours, he rejected my invitation to chat. I enjoyed our joint path, and meditated myself as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.