Friday 11 February 2022

Blessings and exorcisms

I'm glad I brushed up on my exorcism skills.

I was in Mehatoor to bless a new station, built by the 641st Task Force. They are valliant warriors active in the war zone, fighting the Republic's hold over our worlds. 

After the station blessing, there was a ship blessing. Always a joyous occasion, and one that boosts the morale of both capsuleers and baseliners. Except - this time mr. Nauplius showed up, asking for his vessel to be blessed too. Of course I was not going to bless the ship of a heretic and enemy to the empire! 

In stead, I attempted an exorcism. If it didn't work, well no harm done. But just in case he was indeed possessed by a demon... 

It turned out that this was not the case. I was hopeful at first, he grunted and shook. But in the end, no it didn't work. He quickly reverted to Sedevacantist propaganda. And left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.