Monday 25 April 2022

Letter from the Paladin Warden

Paladin Warden Saltz has replied to my inquery about the Aegis Militia, and told me the tale of how their relation with CVA deteriorated, and how they fell victim to the "Rekking Crew" invaders.

Few men were tested and put through such hardships as the Paladin Warden. May he remain strong and patient, and may his trials bring his soul closer to God.

I have decided it may not be prudent to accept mr. Thorne's request for money to find the Cardinal. The Paladin Warden dissuaded me from this course of action. I will look for other eye witnesses of the events surrounding the Temple of God's Assuring Whisper. 

Perhaps I should make work of a visit to Oris again, and try and meet Lord Gaven Lok'ri.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.