Saturday 17 December 2022

A breakthrough

A breakthrough! The images of the Talocan Ten - sculptures and stone carvings in Jakri - have found a match in our library's database. They appeared in the work of Reinhart Novan, explorer and member of the Societas.

Novan investigated the Takmahl and their connection with the Ametat and Avetat, before disappearing about seven years ago for deepspace explorations from which he has not returned (yet). Not only has he left a log of his explorations, but also extensive records and documentation material. I remember having studied those before, and this is probably why I subconsciously recognized the imagery. 

In Novan's documentation the Talocan Ten are shown in a different place: apparently the Jakri chapel was not the only place devoted to them. I am eager to read up, and I am forwarding the information I already found to Munan, but for now I must go and enact Saint Nick the Destroyer for the kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.