Sunday 24 December 2023

Preparations for the biodroid facedown

Of course I will not confront the Takmahl biodroid by myself. I bought a military-grade attack drone, to bring with me as my wingman. And I have a fairly good personal shield, and a scanner able to triangulate the location of the droid via sound and vibrations carried through the walls and floors. Finally, I have high-power EMP stun grenades that should take down the droid's circuits after my drone pinned it down and disarmed it.

With the crew, I have come to a compromise. They agreed to come along but will remain in the Indigatrix, and as soon as I and my drone have boarded the station they will keep the ship at a distance and follow our progress remotely, providing advice and intel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.