Thursday, 27 August 2026

No trace

I have delivered the supplies to the geologists on Gammel XI, they were very happy with this gift. 

After that, I went with a shuttle and scanning equipment to explore the region. I tried to find traces of any Sani Sabik colony or signatures of wreckage of their cryoship - they would have disassembled it to construct their colony but parts of it may have remained, and that would be scannable.

Alas - if there ever was a Sani Sabik colony here, there is no trace of it left. I found no signatures of ruins of a colony, and no sign of the remains of a cryoship. Either they settled elsewhere, or they were completely destroyed by the cataclysm that occurred here. 

It seems I am at a dead end here, and with not much to do I will return to Mehatoor, where the Sansha logs that I received from Stephanos Varkonis are still waiting to be investigated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.