At the time of writing, 25 capsuleer goals out of 30 have been completed for the Blessed Exchange, and a few others seem on their way to completion. While circling raspite rocks and waiting an eternity for new belts to spawn, I processed some data on how such goals get fulfilled over time.
I have found that most of these goals follow similar curves. As an example, I will show the "hacking in lowsec" goal, which required hacking of 25840 relic or data containers, with a maximum contribution of 34 cans per pilot - meaning it would take 760 pilots. It took nearly 40 days to complete.
The graph shows that as time goes by, at first there is a fast increase. This is no doubt due to the most zealous pilots jumping on the occasion of contributing to the Blessed Exchange. It then slows down to a nearly linear regime, of about 500 cans per day (about 15 pilot maximal contributions). I think this represents the steady flux of pilots who are not particularly devoted to our cause, but who like to earn the extra isk and perhaps seek to help all empires in their goals.
The above allows to estimate well the end date of a project, once the linear regime has settled in. In the table below, I list per goal that still needs to be completed how many pilot maximal contributions still need to be performed, and using the assumptions of linear growth, how many days it will still need to completion:
As you can see, some goals are completely unrealistic. The raspite is going well, but I have to note that it has not yet settled into its linear regime as it is fairly recent. Three goals seems achievable (green) and two will definitely need and additional push. We will still have four more goals to add to this list, at the time of writing they are still unknown.
Achieving the vision of our beloved Empress would be a magnificent present for the jubilee of Her coronation, but it is clear that this will still require perseverance and hard work.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.