Monday 24 October 2022

Dinner Invitation

In the list of objects given to us by Boulette's lawyer, the large brass cogwheel is not listed separately, it appears to fall under what he listed as "farming equipment parts, miscellaneous". That in itself makes it instantaneously suspect to me: it's not from farming equipment. That would not require such a nice brass alloy with sculpted numbers on it. And it doesn't explain why it is packed separately.

As soon as I inquired about that specific piece through my lawyer mr. Van Geneughten, I got a message from Boulette, not his lawyer but the man himself. He's inviting me to Oursulaert, in the Federation, for dinner and a chat, in restaurant "Le Phat" in the station orbiting Oursulaert III. 

I'm not very familiar with Gallente food, and although it's supposed to be good I prefer good old traditional meals over fancy exotic stuff. I hope they don't serve food too spicy, I'll take some stomach pills with me just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.