Somewhat alarming news is coming from Gammel XI.
I have been helping geologists there with funding and with materials for their project. They are digging down through the planet's strata to find out more about the causes of the catastrophic changes that turned the planet from a barren world into a lava world.
They seem to have hit upon some sort of artificial barrier that keeps destroying their drills, and are asking for my presence to investigate it.
I have been interested in Gammel as it was the destination of one of the Sabik cryoships that escaped Amarr during Emperor Queron I's purges.
I have been keeping tabs on it with an low-level AI agent, and recently it has returned information to me that Gammel XI was a focus of the Triglavian raids in that system - it is now catalogued as a Triglavian minor victory system. There were reports that they have landed a "proving team" close to the spot where the geologists have their station - but no further information is known about that.
Reasons enough to go there and find out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.