Monday 8 November 2021

Doubt

Still no success. I deployed combat probes this time, hoping to find ancient ships or structures easier. Apart from some hidden modern infrastructure, there was nothing. Or rather, at some point I found a derelict unidentified ship.

Could it be a cryoship? I warped to it, and it looked like some ancient vessel, or at least something made with simpler technology. It had been shot to pieces, and there was nothing useful left to salvage. I analysed the hull remnants, and found that it had been attacked by Guristas. So, the timeframe is wrong. It is probably a recent vessel from some backward planet abandoned colonists that got blown up.

I am starting to think I may have been wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.